[TRNSYS-users] Air Source Heat Pump

Francis Fitzgerald francisfitz at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:55:49 PST 2010

Hi,

I am at the early stages of modelling an air sourse heat pump. An external file is required. There is an option for both a liquid source heat pump and an air source heat pump. I assume that as I am modelling an air source heat pump, i only attach an external file for the air source heat pump data?

More importantly, what format is the external file in? How is it compiled and what data is required? Does anyone have an example?

Kind regards

Francis Fitzgerald
Researcher
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology