[TRNSYS-users] Information

Justine Roman justineroman at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 02:04:53 PST 2010

Trnsys users,

I am a student in engineering school and actually i work for a project about the thermal exchanges in a building, the ventilation and the gain of heat and energy. I begin with the software TRNSYS and i would like to know if someone can help me.

For this study i need to modelize a ventilated double facade "VDF" (active facade) around my building. I already check on the library of trnsys to know if there are some similar structures. I found the type 36 and 37 (similar to a veranda and maybe not appropriate) but i'm really not sure if i can correctly modelize the "VDF" by one of these types.

So, I would like to know :

- If in fact one of the type that i said (36 and 37) is correct ?
- If you have further information about the modelling tool ?
- If you know how can I create my own "VDF" or if it already exists ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Yours sincerely,
Justine.