[TRNSYS-users] Calling TRNEXE

Jones Marcus Marcus.Jones at ait.ac.at
Thu Mar 11 08:55:22 PST 2010

Type '/n' after your TRNEXE command to remove the end dialog box.

Best,

Marcus

MARCUS JONES, MSc
Energy Department
Sustainable Building Technologies

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.
Giefinggasse 2 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43(0) 50 550-6387 | M +43(0) 664 210 24 15 | F +43(0) 50550-6598
marcus.jones at ait.ac.at<mailto:marcus.jones at ait.ac.at> | http://www.ait.ac.at<http://www.ait.ac.at/>