[TRNSYS-users] Type 107 - description of used values

Timo Sengewald Timo.Sengewald at BLS-Energieplan.de
Thu Mar 11 04:35:55 PST 2010

Hello!

I try to set up a Type 107 absorption chiller by using manufacturer's data but do not understand the difference between the "Fraction of Design Load" and the "fraction of rated capacity" as described in the mathematical reference. I understand the meaning of the fraction of design load. But what is meant by the "fraction of rated capacity" which is returned by the data file? Both terms mean the same to me.

Is somebody able to describe the difference in other words than used in the manual?

Best regards

Timo

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

BLS Energieplan GmbH
i. A. Timo Sengewald

Elsenstraße 106
D-12435 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 53 32 81-0
Fax: +49 30 53 32 81-40
BLS Energieplan GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Lange, Wolfgang Sturm
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB-Nr. 32021