[TRNSYS-users] trnsys.h problem with storage functions

rgaray at labein.es rgaray at labein.es
Tue Mar 9 06:41:17 PST 2010

Dear Rémi,
I attach the TRNSYS.h file with the storage functions already added.
I use this file for my code implementations using storage functions and
works fine.

Roberto Garay Martinez
Labein-Tecnalia
Unidad de Construcción y Desarrollo del Territorio
c/Geldo. Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia
Edificio 700
48160 Derio (Bizkaia)
Tel.: 34 94 607 33 00
Fax: 34 94 607 33 49
www.labein.es
Visite nuestro blog:
http://www.energiaenedificacion.com
Bilbao, 17-19 de Mayo, 2010
Open and Sustainable Building
Edificación Adaptable y Sostenible
www.OpenBuilding-2010.org
----- Mensaje de PERRIER Rémi 226004 <remi.perrier at cea.fr> en Tue, 9 Mar
2010 15:09:12 +0100 -----
Para:
<trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu>
Asunto:
[TRNSYS-users] TR: trnsys.h problem with storage functions
Hi,

I’ve read some posts talking about the missing storage functions in the
trnsys.h file, I tried to add them manually, writing :

extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) void   _cdecl
TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_SETSTORAGEVARS(double[],int,int[]);
extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) void   _cdecl
TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_SETSTORAGESIZE(int,int[]);
extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) void   _cdecl
TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_GETSTORAGEVARS(double[],int,int[]);

in the “Functions to access TRNSYS global variables” and :

#define setStorageVars                  TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_SETSTORAGEVARS
#define setStorageSize                  TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_SETSTORAGESIZE
#define getStorageVars                  TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_GETSTORAGEVARS

In the “Short aliases for functions included in module TrnsysFunctions +
lowercase variants of kernel routines” part of the trnsys.h file.
But I still get this error message :

1>type896.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu
__imp__TRNSYSFUNCTIONS_mp_SETSTORAGEVARS référencé dans la fonction
_TYPE896
1>C:\Program Files\Trnsys16\UserLib\DebugDLLs\Type896Lib.dll : fatal error
LNK1120: 1 externes non résolus

Do you have any idea of how I could access to those storage functions ?

Rémi PERRIER

CEA INES
Laboratoire DTS / LETh
Bâtiment PUMA 3, P112
BP 332 - 50, avenue du Lac Léman - 73377 Le Bourget du Lac  FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)4 79 44 46 49
Mobile : +33 (0)6 76 95 91 86
Email : remi.perrier at cea.fr