[TRNSYS-users] Type 107 - Data File problem

Bjoern Nienborg bjoern.nienborg at ise.fraunhofer.de
Mon Mar 8 02:24:24 PST 2010

Type 177 by Jan Albers comes with data for a few different chillers. I
am not sure if the parameters are up to date but I think it is more than
the standard data file for Type 107 has to offer.

http://www.eta.tu-berlin.de/fileadmin/a33371300/Redakteurbereich/Mitarbeiter_wimis/Jan/Type177_20080221.zip

Regards, Björn