[TRNSYS-users] Minimization.

gossard at cict.fr gossard at cict.fr
Fri Jun 18 07:42:01 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I want to minimize the total energy-consuming of a building by varying
the thermal characteristics of the outside wall (density, thermal
conductivity and specific heat). I use GenOpt and TRNSYS for that but
I encounter some difficulties. I refered to the given example and I
started with the same building modelisation for my problem.I do not
know how integrate variables for density, thermal conductivity and
specific heat in .bui template file.

Could someone help me please ?

Best regards,

Didier Gossard from France.