[TRNSYS-users] Active Layer

thiemann.stefan at vdi.de thiemann.stefan at vdi.de
Fri Jun 18 02:33:51 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I tried using an active layer with variable massflows. Therefore used
 autosegmentation in order to get minimal massflows.
While operating with autosegmentation I encountered some strange
 effect:
When using an active layer without autosegmentation i got the same
 results for the heating energy demand as with the ideal intenal
 heating.
With autosegmentation on the heating demand of the building is
 decreasing very fast in dependence of the number of layers.
Does anybody know something about this effect?

Thanks in advance

Stefan Thiemann