[TRNSYS-users] FW: Belgium EES-TRNSYS 2010

Lambros Karalis lkaralis at metal.ntua.gr
Tue Jun 15 07:47:44 PDT 2010

Dear Sirs,

I have contacted you a few weeks ago regarding the purchase of TRNSYS 17.
Unfortunately it was not ready by that time.

Would you please let me know if it is ready now? And furthermore send me
some instructions to download it?

I have registered to EES-TRNSYS 2010 at Belgium and it would be a great help
if I would spend some time working with it before going on the seminar.

I have to remind you that the original purchace of TRNSYS 16 was under the
name I. Paspaliaris / National Technical university of Athens

Please let me know if you need further information.

Best regards

Lambros Karalis