[TRNSYS-users] trnsys

michel te michel_39 at live.fr
Tue Jun 8 04:46:58 PDT 2010

Hi,
I would like to use an absorption chiller with a ground heat exchanger on trnsys. Is it possible to use it for cooling and heating or only for cooling? Does somebody could give me some advices to do this cause it's the first time I use those types (107 and 557a) on trnsys?
And also in an other simulation, I would like to use the absorption chiller for heating and cooling in the same time and connect this absorption chiller also to a ground heat exchanger.
Kind regards
Michel PAUL