[TRNSYS-users] simulation step time

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Thu Jun 3 07:58:40 PDT 2010

Dear Salim,

You may have problems with using seconds as unit for the timestep. To
avoid any problem, I set an equation, where I wrote :

"dt=1/360"

Then I type dt for the timestep, and change the unit to string in the
global info. That way, I'm sure there is no problems with decimals.

This is also a useful trick to change a value of a parameter used in
several types, and avoid to forget to change it in one place. I usually
have an equation named "global values" in my decks.

Regards

Le futur maîtrisé

Thibaut VITTE

Docteur - Ingénieur Energies

Mail : thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr

H3C-énergies

35, chemin du vieux Chêne - 38240 MEYLAN

Tél : 04 76 41 88 66 ? Fax : 04 76 41 28 94

www.h3c-energies.fr

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce
message qu'en cas de nécessité.

In order to respect the environment, please don't print this e-mail
unless you really need to.