[TRNSYS-users] A Sharing Violation has Occurred While Acessing...

Aaron J. Danenberg danenberg at hartford.edu
Tue Jun 1 12:16:53 PDT 2010

I am receiving an error message when I try to run a simulation from the
Simulation Studio "A Sharing Violation has Occurred While Accessing (file
path, it lists the directory where the TRNBuild file is stored).  The next
screen in the error message reads "Access violation at address 10341518 in
module 'TRNDLL.DLL'. Read of address 00000000.  The final error message
reads "An unexpected error was encountered and TRNSYS will abort."  Does
anyone know why I am receiving this message?

Aaron J. Danenberg

University of Hartford

Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student

Cell: (203) 610 - 2509