[TRNSYS-users] Air Cooled Chiller ( Type 655 ) - Major problem

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jun 1 11:24:14 PDT 2010

<As you see there is no any connection between chilled water set point and
ambient temperature with outputs. Changing those two input parameters have
not any effect on output COP?>

It's likely that you have something wrong in either your data file, your
inputs, or your parameters.  Double-check everything.  I just ran a simple
test that shows that the air cooled chiller behaves as expected with
changing ambient and chilled water set point temperatures - see attached.
 If I were to guess, I would say that you have one of your parameters
wrong....

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC