[TRNSYS-users] error in routine TABSDWIN

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Thu Jul 22 02:07:34 PDT 2010

Laia,

The subroutine TABSDWIN calculates direct & diffuse solar transmission
and absorptance of windows and
internal shading.

What Trnsys version are you using and what window IDs?
Does the error message go away if you apply NO external shading?
Do you use an internal shading device?

Best,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und
Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst