[TRNSYS-users] error rebuilding trn.dll with cvf

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Wed Jul 7 00:50:26 PDT 2010

Stephan,

I have in mind that Compaq Visual Fortran Edition 6.6.C had a bug and we
couldn't
work with it successfully with TRNSYS. We recommend to use edition 6.6b.

1. post build command

Post-build: Copying Release TRNDll.dll and TRNDll.lib to the Exe folder

Syntaxfehler.

Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

The post build command copies the created TRNDll.DLL and TRNDLL.LIB into
the TRNSYS17\EXE directory.
If one of these files isn't created it can't be copied. You may check if
these files exit in the directory

D:\Programme\Trnsys17\Compilers\Cvf66\TRNDll\Release\

If they exit  you may check the copy command it self

project -> settings ->  tab Post-Build Step ->

2. Could not find the file if*.mod….”

This is no problem because these files are needed by the Intel compiler
only.

Since you are using the Compaq compiler this doesn't matter

3. What is the last line in the "Build" window?

TRNDLL.DLL - 0 error(s), 3 warning(s)

Best regards,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und
Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst

  _____