[TRNSYS-users] Equation

Jaime Gonzalez Rodriguez gonzalezro.jaime at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:44:49 PDT 2010

maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you can program that into an equation.
If I were you I'd program it in a type. It is really easy, you need onw
input and one output, and you could even program the type with two
parameters max and min and these numbers (15 and 23) would be parameters and
you could easily change them anytime you want.
Regards.
Jaime

On 28 July 2010 13:11, caria.roberto at tiscali.it <caria.roberto at tiscali.it>wrote:

> dear trnsys users,
> I have to add the following algorithm into the equation:
>
> if Ta < 15 ta= 15 and if Ta> 23 Ta=23
>
> How can I do this?
> Thanks
> Roberto
>

> Risparmia con Tutto Incluso Light: telefono + adsl 8 mega a soli 19,95 € al
> mese per un anno!SCONTO DI 120 EURO! L’offerta è valida solo se attivi entro
> il 29/07/10
> http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw

Jaime. González Rodríguez