[TRNSYS-users] Water Water Heat Pump 668 don´t work with the data file

Dubisch Florian Florian.Dubisch at ait.ac.at
Thu Jul 15 01:36:07 PDT 2010

Dear Heike,

like Francesco already mentioned you need 9 performance figure values (respectively 1 for heating power and 1 for el. power).
That's because the values are needed for every combination between entering load temperature (in your case 3) and entering source temperature (in your case 3).

Good luck
Florian