[TRNSYS-users] Control Card

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Jul 7 08:33:07 PDT 2010

Dear Roberto

Check your listing file (Clculate - Open - List file) to be sure that
all of your inputs have converged at every time step during your simulation.
If there's no warning, your simulation seems to be numericaly right. If
not, check your model to catch the problem or increase the number of
interation before warning in control card to see if inputs converged.

Best regards

www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/