[TRNSYS-users] Type 343 HELP

Marshall Louis Sweet sweetml at mymail.vcu.edu
Tue Jul 6 15:07:36 PDT 2010

Dear TRNSYS Users,

Has anyone ever successfully run a simulation using TYPE 343 "ICEPIT"
storage bed?

No matter what I do I continue to get the following errors (I've tried many
things to correct the errors):

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     2
    Generated by Type     :   343
    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal number of INPUTS has been specified
for this component. Please check the component configuration. 10 INPUTS are
required and 12 were specified.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     2
    Generated by Type     :   343
    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal number of PARAMETERS has been
specified for this component. Please check the component configuration. 29
PARAMETERS are required and 32 were specified.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     2
    Generated by Type     :   343
    Message               : Distance storage top - ground surface  max. 3m!

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     2
    Generated by Type     :   343
    Message               : Number of layers inside store must be even!