[TRNSYS-users] windows in Trnsys

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 5 23:58:57 PDT 2010

Dear Mr. Beuckelaer!

Type35a/b (Windows) could be used for a "manual" window; the ratio of energy
transmittance must be supplied as an input.

When You create a TRNSYS-glazing in window5 You HAVE TO CHOOSES A FIX frame
to avoid a TRNSYS-error. TRNSYS ignores this fixed frame.
Please refer to: http://www.trnsys.com/FreeDownloads/WindowTutorial.pdf

With best regards,
    Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme

Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley

eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de <http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/>

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley

eMail:  <mailto:Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de>