[TRNSYS-users] Type 107 Absorption Chiller Data File

#GOH KIM LAI DENNIS# Z060113 at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Jan 29 09:29:12 PST 2010

Dear Trnsys users,

I'm trying to create a datafile for a Yazaki SH10 absorption chiller for cooling.

The following parameters for the model are as follows:
Cooling capacity=120000Btu/hr
Chilled Water Temp (F)=44.6Outlet, 54.5Inlet
Chilled/Hot Water: Rated water flow = 24.2gpm
Cooling Water: Inlet Temperature (F)=87.8
Heat Medium: Inlet Temperature (F)=190.4

How can I create a data file for this model?
Can someone guide me on how to do so, as I do not understand the mathematical reference for Type 107 Example file.

Thank you
Dennis Goh