[TRNSYS-users] C++ file names and labels in TRNSYS

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Jan 25 05:15:52 PST 2010

________________________________

De : keilholz, werner
Envoyé : lundi 25 janvier 2010 14:16
À : Mark.Goldsworthy at csiro.au
Objet : RE: [TRNSYS-users] C++ file names and labels in TRNSYS

Mark,

You can use the Special cards for that, you may just have to add the declaration of the function to access the special cards to Trnsys.h (it is not declared there by default). In this case, you should not declare the file as an "External file" in the PROFORMA, and handle opening and closing it yourself, as you suggested.

This is a bit complicated, due to the way strings are handled in FORTRAN ; I've described the principle for the MESSAGE function here:

https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2009/004778.html <https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2009/004778.html>

Werner