[TRNSYS-users] linking problem using TRNSYS 16 Demo 16.01.0002

김아람 aramkim at kangwon.ac.kr
Sun Jan 17 18:21:20 PST 2010

.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }
Hi. I am a student in Korea trying to learn about TRNSYS using demo (TRNSYS 16 DEMO  16.01.0002).But I am having a problem with linking the components together. I was following the instructions "getting started" to creat example 'begin' .Opening and running the begin file are ok. when I creat new enpty project and make link between components are working too.However, when I delete the link and try to re-link those components, I cannot link the components. there are no blue or black lines are shown. How can I make links?Thank you. Aram Kim