[TRNSYS-users] Type 28b - average

Timo Sengewald Timo.Sengewald at BLS-Energieplan.de
Fri Jan 15 06:15:31 PST 2010

Heike,

maybe you should have a look at type 55 (Periodic Integrator) which not only sums oder integrates values but calculates the mean values for the specified interval. Value -1 specifies a monthly interval.

Timo

BLS Energieplan GmbH
i. A. Timo Sengewald

Elsenstraße 106