[TRNSYS-users] Installation - Type Libraries Windows 7.0

Suriya Kumar Jayabal Govindasamy sj552 at msstate.edu
Thu Jan 14 12:49:36 PST 2010

 I have TRNSYS 16  and TESS library 2.02 in my desktop which is having Windows 2000 Pro as Operating System. Here everything works fine.
    I intsalled TRNSYS 16.0 and TESS component libraries 2.02 in my laptop (which is a Dell Inspiron 1440 with Windows 7 Home Premium), I could find the type libraries' advanced settings are blank.
    I even installed the necessary java run time.
    Like I drag drop Type518 for example. I double click and get the (Project) Type518 Window.
    and I click the small icon on the left bottom in that window, I am getting a blank window opened with title Monthly Values - plugin. All sliders and input areas are missing.
    This happens in many of the type library windows.
    How to solve this problem?
    Thanks for your inputs.