[TRNSYS-users] thermal model of a battery or a electronic device

Egilegor Bakartxo BEgilegor at ikerlan.es
Mon Jan 11 01:16:58 PST 2010

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have  to analyze the thermal performance of a battery. I would like to know if there is available a TRNSYS model of the thermal performance of any type of battery or if there is a model of the thermal performance of any other electronic device.

I will appreciate all the ideas about how to create a thermal model of a battery or an electronic device.

Thanking in advance

Bakartxo Egilegor

________________________________

Bakartxo Egilegor

Combustion and Thermal Process

Efficiency in innovation

IKERLAN Juan de la Cierva, 1 (Parque Tecnológico de Alava)

01510 Miñano (Álava)

Tel.: +34 943 71 24 00 Fax: +34 943 79 69 44

http://www.ikerlan.es <http://www.ikerlan.es>

· This e-mail may contain confidential information that is protected by our laws. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please, notify the sender and delete it. Thank you for your help.

· Before printing think about the ENVIRONMENT.