[TRNSYS-users] Data interval vs. time step.

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Fri Jan 8 00:38:17 PST 2010

Dear Fred,

Type 9 allow you to interpolate hourly data computed in a text file
(Parameter 5 for the first data column read), regarding time step
calculation.
You just have to take care that your time step is lower than your Type9
time interval data.
I advice you to have a look how works type9.
In attached file, you will find a picture with data defined every hour
on 24h and a simple way to observe how Type9 works.
Time step calculation is 0.1 hr. The red line describes data
interpolated by type 9, the blue one describes data which are not
interpolated.
I hope this will help you

Best regards, and happy new year.

www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/