[TRNSYS-users] MATLAB-TRNSYS

Michaël Kummert michael.kummert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:10:38 PST 2010

Mohammad,

That error message ("The error occurred at info (7)=0 and info (13)=0") does
not look like a standard TRNSYS error message - at least not one that I have
seen before... Is this a message you find in the TRNSYS log file? Perhaps if
you attach your log file (or part of it) we will be able to help you more.
But if the error happens in the Matlab m-file then you will have to debug it
within Matlab. In that case TRNSYS can only report an error code if you
implement that properly in your m-file (see the example m-files) and if
Matlab does not just crash or hang.

Michaël Kummert