[TRNSYS-users] Simulation model for micro wind turbines

ESSAM MOHAMED esamsh at aua.gr
Tue Jan 5 04:03:44 PST 2010

Dear Lee,
Its applicable for any size of WT since you are preparing the input file of
the power curve of the wind turbine. So it could be a power curve file of a
wind turbine as small as 1kW or even less.
Regards
Essam
Essam Shaban Bersy Mohamed
Agricultural University of Athens
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera Odos street 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +302105294046, Fax +302105294023
mobile +306974002119
e-mail <esamsh at aua.gr>

I am not sure if Type90 is only applicable for large scale wind turbines.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Divsion of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong