[TRNSYS-users] GSHP

Joke De Beuckelaer JDebeuckelaer at vkgroup.be
Mon Jan 4 03:14:28 PST 2010

Hello Trnsys-users,

I want to model a gshp-system in TRNSYS to know what part of the needed
energy can be delivered by the ground-source heat pump. And when I need
an auxiliary heater what the power is then.

For this simulation I think to work with type 557a (for the vertical
borehole heat exchangers) and type 504a (for the heat pump) of the tess
library.

Is it correct to assume that output 19: auxiliary heater power of type
504a gives the rate at wich the heat pump need an auxiliary heater and
thus the geothermal energy is not sufficient to heat or cool the
building?

Or are there other solutions for my problem?

Thanks in advance.

  Joke De Beuckelaer
  project engineer