[TRNSYS-users] help for creating Type 206 damper

CZ zh.chelsea at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:39:26 PST 2010

Dear TRNSYS user:

I’m simulating a VAV system for a simple two zones building by using TRNSYS
16.01.0003.

I’ve downloaded Type 206 damper Fortran code from
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/trnlib/library16.htm

However, this code is for TRNSYS 15 (INFO(12)=15) and is not a complete
skeleton, so I generate a damper Fortran skeleton and corresponding Fortran
project, then add the equation and built the DLL files. But when I came back
to simulation studio, a couple of errors came out: include invalid floating
point operation and other components errors such as parameter number is out
of array range, “setStorageSize” subroutine was not called, you have to
rebuild the dynamic link library, but they they have no any running problem
before the new damper type was created. I’m almost sure that the new damper
component dll file and Fortran code caused all the problem. I’ve checked the
code again and again, but problems still exist.

 Is there anybody could provide me with TYPE 206 damper FORTRAN code for
TRNSYS 16.01.0003 complete skeleton? Or the “component206damper.dll” file? I
appreciate that.

Best regards,

Chelsea