[TRNSYS-users] Error in Beam radiation calculation

siamak khorrami s.khorrami at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:43:05 PST 2010

Dear Friends,
I have simulated the calculation of solar radiation by type54c (weather
Generator: Default Random Number Seeds) and type16i (Solar Radiation
Processor: Total Horizontal and Diffuse Horizontal Known) and connected the
outputs of them to  the collector. when I run the simulation I face these
errors:

"The calculated value of the beam radiation exceeded the maximum possible
beam radiation from this step. The beam radiation has been set to the
extraterrestrial radiation for this time step"

and

*"The beam radiation exceeded the extraterrestrial radiation for 400 time
steps during the simulation "*

Would someone  please guide me what I should do to avoid this problem?

Sincerely,
Siamak Khorrami