[TRNSYS-users] Parameter like an input

Manuel Daconceicao daconceicao at matriciel.be
Fri Feb 26 03:39:06 PST 2010

Hello,

I see in the TRNSys docs that variables used in place of numerical values for parameter can't be time-dependent quantities. However I use the Tess' Type661, with parameter that's depending on the time (# of timestep to hold value).

Is it possible to make this parameter is considered like an input?  I could make several versions of this Type661 and add an equation that chooses the right output depending on the time but it's not possible because it will make too lots of trnsys modules.

So this solution is not possible right here right now. Is there another solution for me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Manu

MATRIciel sa

Ir Manuel da Conceição Nunes

Place de l'Université, 25 Etage 2 à 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Tél : 010/24 15 70 - Fax : 010/24 15 60

daconceicao at matriciel.be <mailto:daconceicao at matriciel.be>
http://www.matriciel.be <http://www.matriciel.be/>

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail