[TRNSYS-users] Strange error when connecting to output device

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Thu Feb 25 18:32:32 PST 2010

Hello.

When I try to test a multi-dimensional linear interpolator (Type245) written by
myself (see attached file), I get the following error after the first time
step:

"The listed input referenced an output number beyond the allocated outputs for
the connected type.
Unit 3 Type 25 Input 4 Connected to Unit 5 Type 245 Output 1"

The results for the first time step are correct.  However, if I remove the
connection between the interpolator and the online printer, no error is found.
Can anyone advise what is the cause for the error?  Thank you!

P.S. I also try to use Type581a, but again with error.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong