[TRNSYS-users] Solar collectors

Matteo DF deframat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 06:53:17 PST 2010

Hi everybody,

I have to simulate a system which uses 12 m^2 of solar collectors; I'm
using six 2 m^2 panels which are placed in series of 2, so three
parallel lines. Which is the best way to place the collectors in
Trnsys?

Now I have three parallel collectors type 1a with these parameters:
Numer in series: 2
Collector area: 4

Is it right? It's better to use single panels and place them i series manually?

And moreover, I'm takin the intercept efficiency, efficiency slope and
efficiency curvature, in a datasheet. The values are:
n0: 0.8
a1: 5.9 W/(m^2K)
a2: 0.03 W/(m^2K^2)

Should I use them as they are in the trnsys relative parameter or do i
have to correct them? (I know that I have to change the unit
measurement...)

Thanks!

--
La scoperta è vedere ciò che tutti hanno sempre visto e
pensare ciò che nessuno ha mai pensato.