[TRNSYS-users] Error Type60 with more than 2 nodes

Gabriel ASAAD MARTINEZ g.asaad-martinez at costic.com
Tue Feb 16 06:42:21 PST 2010

Hi! I'm a TRNSYS 16 user and I have a I have a system which works perfectly with type60 with only two nodes (one for the heating and one for the exchanger), but when I try to use more nodes in order of incrementing the accuracy, the simulation stops at first step without indicate any TRNSYS error, I think is WINDOWS how bugs. I have tried changing time steps and I have also check derivative.

Could you give me a suggestion to solve my problem please? Thanks a lot.

Gabriel ASAAD MARTINEZ Stagiaire
COSTIC
Domaine de Saint-Paul _ Bâtiment 16
102, route de Limours
78 471 Saint Rémy lès Chevreuse Cedex
Tél : 01.30.85.20.10 / Fax : 01.30.85.21.07
Site internet : http://costic.com

Plus d'un siècle d'efficience énergétique au service des professionnels