[TRNSYS-users] Accessing simulation time step value in a G95-compiled user type

mabadie at univ-lr.fr mabadie at univ-lr.fr
Tue Feb 9 10:31:33 PST 2010

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am using G95 to create my own types in TRNSYS following the
instructions of Werner Keilholz posted on the CSTB website
(http://software.cstb.fr/main/articles.asp?langue=us, ?Using G95 to
create TRNSYS TYPES?).

I made several types with success but now I am facing difficulties
recovering the simulation time step value using the
getSimulationTimeStep() function.

In order to test it, I made a simple type that should only return the
time step value (see attached file) but whatever the value of the
simulation time step, it always returns 1.

Suggestions?

-- Marc O. Abadie