[TRNSYS-users] libraries

Nidaa nidaam at millenniumenergy.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 04:46:16 PST 2010

dear Sir,

1.i want to buy TRNSYS software do I need to buy the 13 libraries? Or are
the component are already  available in the version itself so I don't need
to buy the 13 libraries.

2.What is the difference between the educational version and the industrial
one, i need to buy TRNSYS for university research but I want a full version
so should i go to the industrial one if it has more components, and more
flexible to use?

3.if I choose the industrial TRNSYS package ,

     a. If I buy one user license , does this mean that only one person can
use it in one place only,

        or we could use it but in different times (co-current use).

     b. if I buy multi license ,could we use it in different towns (
different branch of the university

         in different cities in my country).

thank you for your time,

Eng . Nidaa Majali