[TRNSYS-users] question

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Thu Feb 4 04:51:49 PST 2010

Dear Salim,

These inputs are used only if you check "Natural ventilation" in step 5 and "Cooling" in step 6.

They allow to control additional, temperature controlled ventilation (step 5) and the cooling setpoint (step 6).

I think you may not have the latest update of TRNSYS, as these variables CCONT_NAT is now called 'CNAT_'

Werner