[TRNSYS-users] How to get the lighting consumption from TYPE56

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Dec 30 06:30:59 PST 2010

Dear Jiang,

Did you look for the appropriate output (NTYPE) in the TRNBuild documentation. It appears taht QGCONV might work.

On the other hand, we typically define our gains with schedule components from the TESS Applications Library and use EQUATIONS in the Simulation Studio to scale the gains accordingly which are then passed to Type56 as inputs for these different gains (lighting, equipment, occupancy). We can then calculate and output these gains in the Simulation Studio with a Type46 Printegrator.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy