[TRNSYS-users] Type 557

caria.roberto at tiscali.it caria.roberto at tiscali.it
Thu Dec 23 04:04:52 PST 2010

Hello everyone,
I'm using type 557 and I need to insert par 30 (Initial surface
temperature): if I'm simulating borehole with depth of 150 meters, is
it correct to calculate by type 501 the depth which the temperature
is constant and then add 0,03 °C every meter of depth in most, and
finally
insert the sum value?

Or maybe I have to insert just the average annual air temperature
(the same value of par 36)?

Is there a type that can do it?

Thanks a lot

Roberto

Supera i limiti: raddoppia la velocità da 10 a 20 Mega! Risparmia con Tutto Incluso: telefono + adsl 20 mega a soli 29,95 € al mese per due anni!SCONTO DI 240 EURO!http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso/?WT.mc_id=01fw