[TRNSYS-users] Type 40 Micro-Processor

Felix Martin Beutefuehr, BLV-TGE beutefuf at fh-trier.de
Mon Dec 20 02:47:19 PST 2010

Hello everybody,

I am trying to set up a solar system including a heatpump. For controlling
reasons I am planning to implement Type 40 Microprocessor.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with this type and I do not really have a clue
how to work with this component. Does anyone have a good discription of that
type beside the "Mathematical Reference" where I can find further information?

I am very thankful for any kind of help concerning Type 40 that gives me a
chance to understand how to work with this Microprocessor.

Yours sincerely,

Felix

--
http://webmail.fh-trier.de