[TRNSYS-users] sketchup_trnsys3d_trnbuild

Antoine Langlois antoine.langlois at polymtl.ca
Fri Dec 17 06:37:02 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm learning to use sketchUp to model a building with the TRNSYsS3D plugin. I've
modeled my building and imported it in the TRNSYS simulation studio by creating
a new 3Dbuilding project (as explained in the tutorial).
Once I have done the importation of the sketchUP model into TRNSYS simulation
studio, is it possible to change the sketchup model and update de TRNSYS
project without creating another new 3Dbuilding project (example: adding a
window in the sketchUP model)?

Thank you very much!

Antoine Langlois