[TRNSYS-users] Type 576 2D Bin sorter TESS T17

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Dec 14 09:54:57 PST 2010

Dear Valentin Gavan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There was indeed a mix up with the Type576 with the new and old versions. This has now been corrected for TESS Libraries version 17.01 (due out later this month), and Type576 is backwards compatable with T16.

In an ensuing email, I will send you the corrected version.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy