[TRNSYS-users] Type534 storage tank plugin with Windows 7

Eric Urban ericjurban at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 15:02:30 PST 2010

I'm having a problem with Type 534.  I have double-checked that both the
plugin path and the data file path are referenced correctly.  However, when
I click on the plugin icon in the bottom left corner of the parameter input
window, the plugin window opens, but there is nothing visible in the
window.  If I click around in the window, sometimes a drop-down menu opens,
but otherwise it's invisible.  This problem was not present with Windows
XP.  It has only been happening since I switched to Windows 7.  How can I
get the plugin window to open properly?

Thanks,
Eric Urban
ericjurban at gmail.com