[TRNSYS-users] error message "stack overflow"

Philipp Lezajic philipp.lezajic at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 10 01:10:38 PST 2010

Dear TRNSYS user,

when changing either the diffuse radiation or the longwave radiation mode in an atrium zone to detailled my simulation crashes. I get the error message "stack overflow". The atrium zone consists of 7 airnodes and has multiple window panes to adjacent zones.

Does it help to simplify the zone-model by merging several window-panes into one pane?

Or is this error message a(nother) reason to invest some money in a new high end computer :-).

Again any advice for troubleshooting is highly apprciated.

regards Philipp