[TRNSYS-users] Max. Heat Load Calculation TRNBuild

Felix Martin Beutefuehr, BLV-TGE beutefuf at fh-trier.de
Sun Dec 5 14:27:13 PST 2010

Hello,

I am a new TRNSYS User and I am trying to set up a building simulation.

I am having a major problem trying to use the Max. Heat Load calculation. I
click on the caclculation button to run but when I click on the RUN TRNSYS
button later on I get a Fatal Error message and the advice to check the listfile.

So in the listfile I get the information that Transys was forced to stop.
Unfortenately I have no idea what to do since the problem occurs in the
examples (e.g. Restaurant or 3DBuilding) as well.

I would highly apreciate any tips that will help me to solve this problems.

Yours sincerely

Felix
--
http://webmail.fh-trier.de