[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS error

Tshewang Lhendup t.lhendup at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Aug 30 19:30:00 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I am working on simulation of a solar combined borehole thermal storage for
heating and cooling residential buildings using TRNSYS 17. The main Types
used in the model are Type 505b, 557a and 56.When I run the simulation I get
following error.

TRNSYS Message    427 : An OUTPUT from the specified component model has
been written to the global OUT array in a location beyond the allocated
number of outputs from this model. Please check the component carefully to
insure that INFO(6) is set correctly. The simulation has been aborted to
avoid problems caused by over-writing the outputs from other component
models  Reported information  : Not available.

As suggested in the TRNSYS archive, I looked at the *.lst and *.log files.
The error is generated by the Type 505. This error is very frequent and most
of the time I am able to debug by trial and error. But this time, I am not
able to do it. I suspect with the array size. Does any one have know what I
need to do. I cannot proceed further in my work due to this error.

With best regards,
Tshewang Lhendup