[TRNSYS-users] type 28 - output mode

CHEZE David 227480 david.cheze at cea.fr
Fri Aug 6 02:35:40 PDT 2010

cfg: WINXP, STUDIO 4.2.0.30 TRNSYS 16.1.0003

Hi,

I'm encountering severe error messages using type 28 in output mode 12, that is normally: appending the output of several type 28 components in one output file rather than creating a new one for each of them. I had to modify the standard proforma of the type to allow use of  "12" (default range is {1;2}) output mode.
Beyond the manuel description, do you have any tips about using this type, and advanced examples using complex operation code sequence ?

Thanks,

David Chèze

tel. 0479601437 - INES, CEA/Leth  - Le Bourget du Lac (73), FRANCE - bât. PUMA3 bur. 204