[TRNSYS-users] Help TRNSYS

PERRIER Rémi 226004 remi.perrier at cea.fr
Thu Aug 5 05:21:14 PDT 2010

Hi Felix,

Unfortunately, without knowing all parameters, inputs, etc ... you will not be able to create the .tmf. And even if you knew them the probability to create a .tmf compatible with your dll is approximately zero...

So the easiest way will be to find the regular .tmf

Good luck,

Rémi PERRIER

CEA INES

Laboratoire DTS / LETh

Bâtiment PUMA 3, P112

BP 332 - 50, avenue du Lac Léman - 73377 Le Bourget du Lac  FRANCE

Mobile : +33 (0)6 76 95 91 86

Email : remi.perrier at cea.fr